Oxford Street Hotel Accommodation - London
Here is a quick summary of the type of hotels and accommodation you will find in Oxford Street.
There are 1 five star luxury hotels in Oxford Street offering great locations, quality service and well fitted out rooms. If you are looking for something eclectic, smaller or quaint there are 2 boutique hotels in Oxford Street. 1 ever popular 4 star hotels for business or pleasure, and 3 star hotels providing everything for the budget conscious.
Radisson Blu Edwardian, Berkshire is a delightful boutique hotel on Oxford Street, a 5-minute walk from Selfridges department store. It is opposite Bond Street Underground Station and close to an arra...more
Score from 2032 reviewers
With unique and stunning design, this innovative boutique hotel is just a 2-minute walk from Oxford Street. Its spacious, designer rooms boast fantastic London views, HD TVs, and Egyptian cotton sheet...more
Score from 786 reviewers
Located in London’s West End, less than 5 minutes’ walk from Tottenham Court Underground Station and Oxford Street shops is the St Giles. The Dominion Theatre is just a 3-minute walk away, and the hot...more
Score from 17925 reviewers
Book now and pay later rooms are subject to availabilty.
Not what you were looking for?
Try a different search here
!Please enter check-in date
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz