Confirming room availability
Lijiang Escape Inn
Hotel OverviewSituated next to Lashihai Lake, the 5-star Escape Inn features luxurious accommodation with well-equipped facilities, free Wi-Fi in all areas and beautiful natural and historic views. Blending in by relaxing in the solarium, lazing in soothing massage, reading in the quiet library or playing a game of billiards or darts seems like a nice getaway. A variety of activities are provided including horse riding, hiking, canoeing, fishing and cycling.Escape Inn is a 10-minute walk from The Ancient Tea Horse Road. It takes 40 minutes by car to Lijiang Railway Station. Sanyi Airport is about 1.5 hours’ drive away. Airport shuttle service is provided. Free public parking is possible nearby.Offering beautiful sea or mountain views, each unit comes with a flat-screen cable TV, an electric kettle, a work desk and a seating area with a sofa. The en suite bathroom has a bathtub, free toiletries and a shower. Some units boast white-coloured canopy bed.Guests can store their luggage at the 24-hour front desk, and then rent a car/bike to explore the surroundings on their own. To maximum comfort experience, relaxing on the terrace or taking a small stroll in the garden seems nice. Meeting facilities are provided for those who wish to catch up with their last-minute work.There are 2 on-site dining options. Escape serves a fine selection of local dishes, and Shennongzhai serves barbecues and hot pot for guests to enjoy. There is also a shared kitchen.
This hotel may have changed name or is no longer bookable via Hotel.com.au
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz