Confirming room availability
Score from 472 reviewers
Zamecky Hotel Lednice is set in the village of Lednice, within the UNESCO-protected Lednice Castle Park. Featuring a wine cellar and a restaurant with a terrace serving Czech cuisine, it offers free Wi-Fi and free parking. Overlooking the park or the street, all rooms provide hardwood floors, a minibar and an LCD TV. A private bathroom with a shower is also provided. Lednice Castle Park offers numerous sights, such as the Minaret, Janův castle, Temple of Apollon and Temple of Three Graces. Carriage rides in the park and boat rides on the Lednice Ponds can be organised upon request. Lednice Bus Stop is a 2-miunte walk way. Lednice Train Station is at a distance of 1 km. The Austrian border is 12 km from the Zamecky.
Lock in a great price now and relax with our Price Guardian working for youHotel prices fluctuate. Book now, we will check prices each day for you and then let you know how to re-book if an even better price becomes available.
!Please enter city, landmark, postcode or hotel name
!Please enter check-in date
Enter dates to see room photos
Untill 10:00 hours
Cancellation / Prepayment
Cancellation, prepayment and 'book now pay later' policies vary according to room type. Please check the room conditions when selecting your room above.
Accepted credit cards
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
Setup a Price watch for Zamecky Hotel Lednice
Each day we'll check prices and send you an email for your selected dates at Zamecky Hotel Lednice. If you don't have specific dates but would like to check prices for say next weekend or say next month we can check the price too.
Score from 472 reviewers
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
|Guests||1 room, 2 adults|
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz