Confirming room availability
Hotel OverviewAn iconic heritage property in Launceston, The Turret House offers elegance and modern comforts for your stay in Northern Tasmania. Guests enjoy free WiFi and free private parking.Located on the Tamar Valley Wine Route, Turret House is just 1 km from the scenic Cataract Gorge and the Queen Victoria Museum in Launceston.This Queen Anne style home was built in 1902 and features a sweeping verandah, lead lighting, decorative cornices, ceiling roses, fireplaces, mantles and the famous turret which overlooks Launceston and the confluence of the North Esk and Tamar Rivers.?Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a seating area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.
This hotel may have changed name or is no longer bookable via Hotel.com.au
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
- Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz