Confirming room availability
Hotel OverviewBuilt in 1880, Ashton Gate is a Heritage listed guest house and one of Launceston's prominent Victorian homes. Enjoy spacious bedrooms with modern ensuite bathrooms, free WiFi and a genorous cooked breakfast. You can relax around the fire in the large communal lounge area, or soak up the rays on the private sun deck while enjoying a taste of Tasmania's finest produce.Ashton Gate B&B is 10 minutes’ walk from Launceston’s bars, restaurants and shops. Aurora Stadium, Boags Brewery and Launceston Cataract Gorge are all within 15 minutes’ walk.All rooms at Ashton Gate Guest House are individually decorated and include a modern en suite bathroom. Some offer cooking facilities or a spa bath. Most rooms offer lovely garden views.Breakfast is served in the dining room overlooking St Georges Square or on the spacious outdoor patio. Breakfast consists of bacon, eggs and a buffet of cereals, home-made yoghurt and baked breads.Ashton Gate Guest House Launceston also serves a selection of local beer and wine.
This hotel may have changed name or is no longer bookable via Hotel.com.au
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz