Las Vegas On Sale
Vegas baby VEGAS! It's the ultimate adult playground. Get 99c margaritas and play the slots or splurge on a Playboy suite and rub shoulders with celebrity A-listers. Whichever way you choose to enjoy this sleepless city, you're guaranteed to have fun. Just enter your travel dates to the left and click "Go" to see that we're practically giving away Vegas hotel rooms (well, up to 40% off anyway)!
5 Things to Do in Vegas (other than gambling)
1. Retail Therapy: You could literally spend hours strolling through the Forum Shops at Casears (all 160 of them), but don't burn a hole in the plastic in one hit. There's plenty of premium outlet stores on the outskirts of Vegas too. Enjoy major discounts at the end of July.
2. Natural Wonders: When you need a break from all the flashing lights and diamantes, check out the amazing natural attractions. In particular the "Grand Circle" made up of Mesa Verde, Monument Valley, Bryce Canyon National Park, Zion National Park and the big daddy of them all, the Grand Canyon.
3. Spa Capital: When it comes to pampering, Vegas' got your back. Head straight to one of the largest, fanciest hotels and be blown away by the extravagance of their day spa facilities. Don't be scared, prices are surprisingly reasonable.
4. History Lesson: There are plenty of museums around Vegas to... ahem... educate you. Think physics (Atomic Testing museum), anthropology (Erotic Heritage museum), law and order (Mob museum) and recycling (Neon museum).
5. It's Showtime!: From Cirque du Soleil to X Burlesque, magic, music, comedy and hypnosis, there's a show to tickle everyone's fancy.
Hot Deal T&Cs: Book by 31 May 2013. Some hotels have a minimum night stay. Check the individual hotel listing for more information.
Located directly on the Las Vegas Strip, this all-suite tower is part of the Mandalay Bay Hotel. It features a full-service spa, a shark aquarium in Mandalay Bay, and luxurious suites with cable TV.Ev...more
This luxury hotel on the Las Vegas Strip features 1 outdoor pool. Spacious suites offer a spa bath, flat-screen TVs and an iHome clock radio.The Signature at MGM offers elegant suites equipped with a...more
Set behind the famous Fountains of Bellagio, this luxury Las Vegas Strip hotel and casino offers an upscale day spa, multiple dining options and elegant rooms with marble en suite bathrooms. The Cirqu...more
This castle-themed resort and casino is located central on the Las Vegas Strip. It features 4 seasonal outdoor pools, a full-service spa, 6 restaurants, 100,000-square-foot casino and live nightly ent...more
Known for its iconic pyramid shape, Luxor is located on the Las Vegas Strip and features a casino and live entertainment. It provides a full-service spa, 4 large seasonal pools and a hot tub.Updated T...more
Situated directly on the Las Vegas Strip, this resort features an 11-acre beach, Shark Reef Aquarium and a casino. This hotel also includes rooms with a 42-inch flat-screen TV.At Mandalay Bay Resort a...more
Located next to the 20,000 seat T-Mobile Arena, Park MGM Las Vegas is situated on the Las Vegas Strip and features a casino and its own Park Theater, a 5,200 seat arena that hosts top musical artists...more
Located on the Las Vegas Strip, this elegant resort features a large casino with a gaming floor, tropical-inspired pools and a selection of dining options are also available. McCarran International Ai...more
!Please enter check-in date
We would love to hear your hotel suggestions or new list ideas
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz