Confirming room availability
Hotel OverviewWaridi House is located in Shela village along the Lamu archipelago, this house features an outdoor pool, garden and terrace. Free WiFi is available and the beach is a 5-minute walk away.The elegant rooms feature décor comprising of white and natural colours. They come fitted with a mosquito net draped over the bed, seating area, fan and tea-and-coffee-making facilities.At Waridi House there is a cook that can prepare meals upon advance request. A massage can be arranged at an additional charge and guests can relax in the library whilst reading a book. Nearby activities include snorkelling and fishing.There are no cars on the island of Lamu, transportation is by dhow, which is a traditional sailing boat. The small island can also be explored by foot.
This hotel may have changed name or is no longer bookable via Hotel.com.au
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz