Confirming room availability
Score from 18 reviewers
Country houses Overview
El Rincon del Labrador is set in the Torozos Mountains’ village of Santa Espina, 40 km from Valladolid. The hotel is 1.4 km from the monastery and offers free Wi-Fi.
Brightly decorated country-style rooms feature wooden floors, and come with a private or shared bathroom. Rooms with private bathrooms also have a balcony. All rooms have a TV and heating.
Breakfast is available in the Labrador’s restaurant. Packed lunches can be requested and there is a bar. All rooms have access to a communal kitchen and dining room with a sofa.
The hotel has a tour desk and hiking is popular in the surrounding area. The A6 Motorway, which connects Madrid to A Coruña, is just 12 km away.
Score from 18 reviewers
Lock in a great price now and relax with our Price Guardian working for youHotel prices fluctuate. Book now, we will check prices each day for you and then let you know how to re-book if an even better price becomes available.
!Please enter city, landmark, postcode or hotel name
!Please enter check-in date
Facilities of El Rincon del Labrador
Food & Drink
Bar, Packed lunches, Restaurant
Front-desk/reception area services
Newspapers, Tour desk
From 15:00 hours
Untill 12:00 hours
Cancellation / Prepayment
Cancellation, prepayment and 'book now pay later' policies vary according to room type. Please check the room conditions when selecting your room above.
Accepted credit cards
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
Setup a Price watch for El Rincon del Labrador
Each day we'll check prices and send you an email for your selected dates at El Rincon del Labrador. If you don't have specific dates but would like to check prices for say next weekend or say next month we can check the price too.
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
|Guests||1 room, 2 adults|
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz