Kyle of Lochalsh Hotels with Twin Rooms
To see the latest deals and prices click here to enter your travel dates.
A twin room is a great idea if you are travelling with a best friend or with family, you can each have a bed and share the cost of the room too. Kyle of Lochalsh hotels with twin rooms are also called twin share rooms or twin bed rooms and they offer two beds in the one room.
There are always two (2) beds in a twin room by definition however the beds can be different sizes. The beds in a twin room can be two double beds or one double and one single or two single beds. If the room type or room name does not tell you the details of the twin room you can check under the 'room details' for the type of beds available.
Twin rooms are popular because they are essentially half price rooms if you are going 50/50 with your travel partner. Most 3 star, 4 star or 5 star Kyle of Lochalsh hotels offer twin rooms, enter your travel dates above to see prices for Kyle of Lochalsh hotels with twin rooms only
With traditional rooms and a cosy bar, this hotel offers free parking and fine dining. The Kyle Hotel is situated in the Kyle of Lochalsh, the gateway...more
Score from 1054 reviewers
Overlooking the Isle of Skye and Raasay, Tingle Creek Hotel is set in a quiet location within the West Highlands of Scotland. Free on-site parking is av...more
Score from 890 reviewers
Situated in the tiny hamlet of Erbusaig, just over a mile from the Kyle of Lochalsh and 2 miles from Skye Bridge, this BandB has magnificent sea views....more
Score from 265 reviewers
Book now and pay later rooms are subject to availabilty.
Not what you were looking for?
Try a different search here
!Please enter check-in date
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz