Hotel OverviewAt the scenic entrance to the Lake District’s Newlands Valley, Swinside Farm Guest House is only 0.5 miles from Derwentwater. Guests are provided free parking, lovely views and freshly-cooked breakfasts.The bright and airy rooms vary in size and each is equipped with a TV and tea and coffee making facilities. The en suite bathroom boasts a shower and heated towel rails. Hairdryers and ironing facilities are available.Full English breakfasts are on offer daily in the beamed dining room, with vegetarian options also available. Swinside Farm is also happy to cater for any special dietary requests, with prior notice.The guesthouse is just a 10-minute walk from Derwentwater and the start of the scenic Catbells walking trail. A range of activities, including mountain biking and a high ropes assault course, are possible just 3 miles away at Whinlatter Forest. The local area is perfect for walking and the guest house can provide packed lunches for guests’ days out.Swinside Farm is placed opposite a traditional Inn, whilst the restaurants and boutique shops in the charming market town of Keswick are a 3-mile drive.
This hotel may have changed name or is no longer bookable via Hotel.com.au
We Price Match (And its easy)
If you find a cheaper price after booking look for 'Found this room cheaper elsewhere?' on your confirmation page to request a price match and see price match terms.
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
- Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz