Kerkrade Hotels with a Triple Room
For the fastest way to see the latest hotel and serviced apartment deals in Kerkrade enter your travel dates here.
If you need extra beds or you want a cheap stay in Kerkrade a triple room is the way to go. In theory 'triple rooms' should have three separate beds which could be single or double beds. What this means is 3 guests can each have their own bed. In reality what some hotels label as their 'triple room' often can sleep 3 guests but it still only has 2 beds one being a double and the second being a single or double bed. This sort of definition of a 'triple room' having two beds but sleeping 3 guests is not consistent with the definition of a twin room which always has 2 beds.
So a triple room is a great way of sharing the costs of staying in Kerkrade if you are ok sleeping in the same room as your friends or family. However, please be careful when selecting the room type and check the 'room details' link to ensure you have the number of beds you need. Sometimes to get 3 separate beds you may need to look at the family rooms or two bedroom apartments which are typically for 4 guests but also typically have at least one double and 2 single beds, that is, they actually have 3 separate beds.
There are also 3 hotels with twin rooms in Kerkrade which would also make for a cheap stay in Kerkrade if you have a group who each need their own bed but are able to share a room.
Good and friendly hotel with a good restaurant and a cosy bar. Hotel is nearby the center of Kerkrade and the center of Heerlen. (Both on 3km). Nearby...more
Book now and pay later rooms are subject to availabilty.
Not what you were looking for?
Try a different search here
!Please enter check-in date
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
- Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz