Kenn Hotels with a Restaurant
To see the latest deals and prices click here to enter your travel dates.
Surrounded by beautiful vineyards in the romantic Ruwer valley, this family-run 4-star hotel provides spa facilities and relaxing accommodation in the health resort of Mertesdorf, 8 km from Trier.The...more
The Mittlers Restaurant Hotel is situated next to the Moselle river in the town of Schweich. It provides well-equipped rooms, a daily breakfast buffet, a traditional restaurant and free Wi-Fi.The Mitt...more
This charming, 3-star hotel and vineyard, built on the foundations of an old Roman mill, offers peaceful accommodation in Mertesdorf, just 8 kilometres outside the ancient city of Trier.The rooms of t...more
* Book now and pay later rooms are subject to availabilty. Not what you were looking for? Try your search again
!Please enter check-in date
Don't book without it.
Our service doesn't stop once you have booked. Hotel prices fluctuate, so after you book we keep checking prices every day. If Price Guardian sees what you've booked at a better price we will let you know how to re-book, get the better price and save money! We save customers money every day on their hotel bookings.
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz