Confirming room availability
Hotel OverviewOffering a peaceful setting and great service, right in the heart of the popular bohemian Melville, Life on 3rd provides accommodation that includes continental breakfast.There are different room types that are individually decorated and contain high quality bedding, satellite TV, fans and WiFi internet access. Some rooms feature private entrances, electric blankets and desks.A warm, 3-course breakfast is served every morning in the contemporary dining room. Guests can sunbathe and enjoy the welcome retreat of the wooden deck, away from the busy city.The friendly staff gladly assists guests with arrangements to explore Melville’s popular street life, plan day tours, make restaurant reservations, or transfers from and to the airport.Life on 3rd is close to the Johannesburg city business district and Johannesburg Botanical Gardens. It is also within driving distance of various shopping malls and The Apartheid Museum.
This hotel may have changed name or is no longer bookable via Hotel.com.au
Winter School Holidays in Australia
All east coast states of Australia are on holidays at the same time. ACT, QLD, NSW and Vic school holidays are from Sat 26 June to Sun 11 July.
West coast Australia (being WA and SA) is on holidays one week after the east coast states from Sat 3 July to Sun 18 July. NT is doing it's own thing, probably because it's dry season, and is on holidays from 26 June to 19 July.
To get the best deals and availability, east coasters would probably be best served travelling west for that first week and west coasters could travel east for the last week.
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
- Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz