Confirming room availability
Hotel OverviewHotel Florita is located in the historic centre of Jacmel, Haiti, one block from the promenade on the beach. The hotel has been designated as a landmark by UNESCO, and the World Monument Foundation. It offers an outdoor pool, airport shuttle and WiFi access. It also has a bar in the terrace. The rooms have a plantation style decoration with wooden furniture, mosquito nets and canopy beds. They include a desk, private balcony and showers. All rooms are singular with no shared bathrooms; each one feature 4-poster beds, cotton sheets and feather pillows. The on-site restaurant serves regional cuisine. Entertainment is offered during the weekends. There are numerous beaches in the hotel’s proximity, including a surfing beach and a protected cove beach. Transportation to Bassin Bleu - the renowned waterfalls in the mountains - are arranged daily. Jacmel is the center of art, craft, and Carnival in Haiti. After a short 10-minute walk from Hotel Florita, guests will find a variety of art craft shops. Jacmel Airport is 2.9 km away.
This hotel may have changed name or is no longer bookable via Hotel.com.au
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz