Hotel Overview

Right on Perequê Beach, Hotel Pelicano offers an outdoor pool surrounded by palm trees, plus a lively beach bar. It also provides breakfast, free Wi-Fi and accommodation with a private bathroom.

Fitted with wooden floors, rooms at Pelicano Hotel include a TV, a minibar, a small table and chairs. Each one comes with air conditioning or a ceiling fan.

Ilhabela’s commercial centre is located 800 metres from this hotel, while the island’s historical centre is 4 km away. Visitors can reach Ilhabela Pier in a 5-minute drive.

Traveller reviews

Click to write a review and share your experience of Hotel Pelicano with other travellers.


Lock in a great price now and relax with our Price Guardian working for you

Hotel prices fluctuate. Book now, we will check prices each day for you and then let you know how to re-book if an even better price becomes available.
When would you like to stay at Hotel Pelicano ?
Featuring wooden floors, this is a bright room with a ceiling fan, private bathroom, TV and minibar. It is simply furnished, and includes bed linens and towels.

Enter dates to see room photos
Featuring wooden floors, this is a bright room with air conditioning, a private bathroom, TV and minibar. It is simply furnished, and includes bed linens and towels.

Enter dates to see room photos

Facilities of Hotel Pelicano

Free parking, On-site parking, Parking, Private parking

Billiards, Canoeing, Diving, Fishing, Hiking, Snorkelling, Table tennis, Windsurfing

Free WiFi, Internet services, WiFi

Food & Drink
Bar, Room service, Snack bar

Pools and wellness
Beachfront, Outdoor pool

Front-desk/reception area services
24-hour front desk

Common areas
Games room, Garden, Shared lounge/TV area, Sun terrace

Cleaning services
Daily maid service

Air conditioning, Family rooms

Hotel Policies

14:00- hours

Untill 12:00 hours

Cancellation / Prepayment
Cancellation, prepayment and 'book now pay later' policies vary according to room type. Please check the room conditions when selecting your room above.

Accepted credit cards
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.

The fine print
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas. A deposit via bank transfer of 30% is required to secure your reservation. Hotel Pelicano will contact you after booking to provide bank transfer instructions. The remaining 70% must be paid at check in by cash or check only.
Note that due to the Pandemic, it is necessary to show a negative Covid-19 test on the ferry, or 2-doses vaccination certificate. The measure will always be valid from 2 pm on Friday until 2 pm on Sunday.

Last updated: 26 Jun 2022 - Update now

Setup a Price watch for Hotel Pelicano

Each day we'll check prices and send you an email for your selected dates at Hotel Pelicano. If you don't have specific dates but would like to check prices for say next weekend or say next month we can check the price too.

Hotels Nearby

Distance : 0.39 KM

126 Rua Benedito Rodrigues da Silva, Ilh...

Distance : 0.97 KM

Capitão Baltazar Manoel Gonçalves, 200, ...

Distance : 0.99 KM

Rua Benedito Serafim Sampaio, 371, Ilhab...

Ilhabela hotel deals delivered



Click for hotel map including nearby hotels

Book with

  • Free cancellation on most rooms
  • Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
  • Compare, book & save $
  • No booking fees
  • Best price guarantee
  • Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
  • 100% Australian owned
  • Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!

Our Customers

  • The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel
    A Denman
  • .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with
    D Purnamasari
  • Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with A tick for your company.
    C Lee
  • The resevation service was simple to use and efficient.
    L Britz