Hunter Valley Hotel Accommodation
To see the latest Hunter Valley deals and prices click here to enter your travel dates.
Hunter Valley, a two hour drive from Sydney, is Australia’s most popular wine district. The lifestyle here is very laid back and tranquil when compared to that in Australia’s big cities. Tours in the area include trips to famous wineries and lovely restaurants offering quality service and, most importantly, great food. One of Australia’s most beautifully set golf courses is found here along with a world-renowned national wildlife park. The Valley’s deep culture is explained in the many history museums that are found along the district.
It is impossible to run out of things to do in Hunter Valley. A wide array of attractions and tours is available to all types of guests with a variety of budgets. With a staggering approximation of over 80 wineries in the district, Hunter Valley incessantly remains to be a centre of life and passion. The valley’s distinct seasons make it an ideal place for travel at any time of the year. Giving the district a visit is a great way to spend your holidays.
Aside from its wineries, there are many other things to see. These include the Barrington Tops National Park, a number of architectural sites, and the heritage museums. Click here for a list of Hunter Valley's Festivals.
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 183
* Book now and pay later rooms are subject to availabilty. Not what you were looking for? Try your search again
!Please enter check-in date
Don't book without it.
Our service doesn't stop once you have booked. Hotel prices fluctuate, so after you book we keep checking prices every day. If Price Guardian sees what you've booked at a better price we will let you know how to re-book, get the better price and save money! We save customers money every day on their hotel bookings.
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 1M+ hotels, resorts, apartments + more
- One site to compare, book & save
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz