Hsinchu Science Park Hotel Accommodation - Hsinchu
Here is a quick summary of the type of hotels and accommodation you will find in Hsinchu Science Park.
If you are visiting Hsinchu Science Park for a business trip you may be interested in the 2 Hsinchu Science Park hotels with conference facilities. 2 Hsinchu Science Park hotels have parking.
Hotel Royal Hsinchu is a 5-minute drive from Hsinchu Science Park, also known as the Silicon Valley of Taiwan. Offering free Wi-Fi, it also has a heated indoor pool and free shuttle services. Rooms ha...more
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 410
Stylish and modern, Hotel j-Metropolis in Hsinchu City offers free Wi-Fi and free parking. At the first floor, guests can enjoy the reading area and shared computer stations.All rooms are fitted with...more
Rated 3.5 out of 5 by 38
A 2-minute walk to Hsinchu Train Station, Persimmon Hotel has themed rooms with free Wi-Fi. Featuring a 24-hour reception, the hotel serves a Chinese and Western-style buffet breakfast daily.Persimmon...more
Rated 2.5 out of 5 by 20
Book now and pay later rooms are subject to availabilty.
Not what you were looking for?
Try a different search here
!Please enter check-in date
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz