Hotels on Sentosa Island Singapore
Take a 12 minute cable car ride from Singapore to the amusement-park like recreational island of Sentosa. Visit Universal Studios Singapore, Butterfly Park, Underwater World and the Carlsberg Sky Tower. There are beaches, rainforests, water-sports, campgrounds and resorts. Once on the island you can either get around on the free shuttle bus or monorail service that runs around the island, or hire a bike and travel around at your own pace. At night take in the amazing 25 minute light show complete with accompanying music as well as flames and waterjets.
With a stay at The Singapore Resort and Spa Sentosa, managed by Accor in Singapore (Sentosa Island), you'll be minutes from Sentosa Golf Club and Tanjong Beach. This 4.5-star resort is close to Univer...more
Just a 3-minute walk to Palawan Beach, and boasting panoramic views of the South China Sea, Amara Sanctuary Resort is located on tropical Sentosa Island in Southern Singapore. It offers 2 dining optio...more
!Please enter check-in date
We would love to hear your hotel suggestions or new list ideas
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
- Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz