Hotels near MONA Hobart on Sale
Our Top 4 devilishly fun things to do in Hobart include:
1. MONA - described by its owner as "a subversive adult Disneyland", the artworks range from thought-provoking to jaw-dropping.
2. Mount Wellington - rise 4000 feet above the harbour then take the 21km mountain bike descent tour back to sea level. For the thrill seeker.
3. Cascade Brewery Tours - quench your thirst for 'Pure Beer' (and riveting man-facts for your next BBQ) with a tour of this famous brewery.
4. Bonorong Wildlife Park - learn about the feisty locals, Tassie Devils, along with ridiculously cute echidnas, koalas and other native animals.
St Ives Apartments is in the heart of Battery Point, walking distance from St. George's Anglican Church and Narryna Heritage Museum. This 4-star apartment is within close proximity of Australian Army...more
Just 2 minutes' walk from Sullivan's Cove and Salamanca Place, this restored mansion in Hobart offers modern accommodation with flat-screen cable TV and panoramic views of the harbour, mountain, city...more
Mona Pavilions offers contemporary accommodation, just 15 minutes’ drive from Hobart CBD (Central Business District). Situated on a private peninsula on the Derwent River, it offers a heated lap pool...more
Located in Hobart CBD (Central Business District), Mantra Collins Hotel offers stylish rooms and apartments, plus a restaurant and bar. Guests enjoy discounted, secure parking nearby.All accommodation...more
Featuring a heated pool, games room and BBQ facilities, Bay View Villas offer self-contained West Hobart apartments with free Wi-Fi, just 5 minutes' drive from Hobart CBD (Central Business District)....more
Housed in a building built in 1846, the Customs House Hotel is located in front of the Derwent River and home to one of Hobart's oldest pubs. The property is located in the heart of the Waterfront pre...more
Located in Hobart’s fashionable Sandy Bay, Bay Hotel Apartments is only 7 minutes' drive from Hobart CBD (Central Business District). Battery Point and Salamanca Market are both within 15 minutes' wal...more
Overlooking Hobart CBD (Central Business District) and offering views of Mount Wellington and the harbour, Hobart Tower Motel offers free parking and rooms with a TV and tea/coffee making facilities....more
!Please enter check-in date
We would love to hear your hotel suggestions or new list ideas
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz