Hotels Near KPMG Perth
KPMG is one of the world’s leading professional services networks. It comprises over 135,000 people in member firms in more than 140 countries. Clients include many of Australia’s — and the world’s — leading organisations, as well as many small to medium high growth enterprises, governments and respected not-for-profits across the nation.
Located in the heart of Perth CBD (Central Business District), opposite a free bus city bus stop, a block from Perth Train Station and 12 km from Perth Airport, Holiday Inn Perth City Centre is an ide...more
Located in the heart of Perth CBD (Central Business District), the Ibis Hotel sits just 300m from the Murray and Hay Street shopping malls, offers a trendy bar with live music and modern rooms with a...more
Situated in the heart of the city, Mantra on Murray provides the perfect base to explore vibrant Perth. Whether you're visiting for business or leisure, the hotel provides contemporary and stylish sui...more
Nesuto Mounts Bay offers a wide variety of facilities in an excellent location, close to Barrack's Arch and Perth CBD (Central Business District). There are 2 conference rooms available for hire. Gues...more
Located in the heart of Perth CBD (Central Business District), Parmelia Hilton offers a swimming pool and a restaurant. All air-conditioned rooms offer a flat-screen TV with 10 cable channels and in-r...more
!Please enter check-in date
We would love to hear your hotel suggestions or new list ideas
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz