Hotels Near KPMG Launceston
KPMG is one of the world’s leading professional services networks. It comprises over 135,000 people in member firms in more than 140 countries. Clients include many of Australia’s — and the world’s — leading organisations, as well as many small to medium high growth enterprises, governments and respected not-for-profits across the nation.
Hotel Grand Chancellor Launceston is located in the town centre, a stone’s throw from the main shopping area, public gardens, business district and Queen Victoria Museum. The 165 elegantly-appointed r...more
Located directly across from City Park and Albert Hall in the centre of Launceston, Hotel Launceston offers a restaurant and lounge bar. Free WiFi, free parking and free cable channels are all include...more
This 4-star boutique hotel is centrally situated and is just 2 minutes walk from Launceston’s CBD, the Seaport dining area, and Tamar River. Sebel Launceston provides fully self-contained, spacious su...more
Offering boutique accommodation in downtown Launceston, Clarion Hotel City Park Grand is 10 minutes walk to Queen Victoria Museum and Art Gallery. Guests enjoy free WiFi and an onsite bar and restaura...more
With a stay at Commodore Regent, you'll be centrally located in Launceston, steps from City Park and Design Centre of Tasmania. This 4-star motel is within close proximity of Albert Hall Convention C...more
!Please enter check-in date
We would love to hear your hotel suggestions or new list ideas
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz