Hotels Near KPMG Hobart
KPMG is one of the world’s leading professional services networks. It comprises over 135,000 people in member firms in more than 140 countries. Clients include many of Australia’s — and the world’s — leading organisations, as well as many small to medium high growth enterprises, governments and respected not-for-profits across the nation.
With a stay at Quality Hotel Hobart Midcity, you'll be centrally located in Hobart, steps from Playhouse Theatre and State Library of Tasmania. This hotel is within close proximity of 146 ArtSpace and...more
Built in 1834, this unique and elegant hotel is located in the heart of Hobart's CBD (Central Business District). Hadley's Orient Hotel is just 5 minutes' walk from Constitution Dock and the Salamanca...more
Just 2 minutes' walk from Sullivan's Cove and Salamanca Place, this restored mansion in Hobart offers modern accommodation with flat-screen cable TV and panoramic views of the harbour, mountain, city...more
Just a 5-minute walk from Hobart CBD (Central Business District) and 600 metres from the picturesque Hobart Waterfront, Central Hotel Hobart is close to many tourist attractions. All rooms include coo...more
Quest Savoy is a 4-star hotel in the heart of Hobart CBD (Central Business District), metres from the historic waterfront and city centre. Nearby Salamanca Place offers restaurants, cafes and gallerie...more
!Please enter check-in date
We would love to hear your hotel suggestions or new list ideas
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz