Hotels Near KPMG Brisbane
KPMG is one of the world’s leading professional services networks. It comprises over 135,000 people in member firms in more than 140 countries. Clients include many of Australia’s — and the world’s — leading organisations, as well as many small to medium high growth enterprises, governments and respected not-for-profits across the nation.
Located in Brisbane's CBD (Central Business District), Oaks Brisbane on Charlotte Suites offers self-contained accommodation with a private balcony. It features 2 swimming pools, a fitness centre and...more
Within 5 minutes' walk of Queen Street Mall, Oaks Brisbane Aurora Suites offers stylish, self-contained apartments with a large balcony offering views of Brisbane River. Guests enjoy a small cinema, a...more
Built in the 1930s, Manor Hotel is located in the heart of Brisbane’s CBD (Central Business District). It features historic architecture and air-conditioned accommodation with free WiFi, a flat-screen...more
Sebel Mandurah is an ultra-modern 4-star hotel providing luxury accommodation and views of the Quays and Estuary. Facilities include an outdoor swimming pool and a fitness room. This property also off...more
Oaks Brisbane Lexicon Suites is conveniently located in the heart of Brisbane's CBD (Central Business District), within minutes from the Queen Street Mall, Riverside and the Brisbane Convention Centre...more
Featuring elegant rooms with stunning views over Brisbane River, Stamford Plaza Brisbane is perfectly positioned on the banks of the Brisbane River and only 300m from the Botanical Gardens. It offers...more
!Please enter check-in date
We would love to hear your hotel suggestions or new list ideas
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz