Hotels Near KPMG Adelaide
KPMG is one of the world’s leading professional services networks. It comprises over 135,000 people in member firms in more than 140 countries. Clients include many of Australia’s — and the world’s — leading organisations, as well as many small to medium high growth enterprises, governments and respected not-for-profits across the nation.
The Chancellor on Currie offers an on-site swimming pool, European bistro, hot tub, fitness centre, laundry facilities and a 24-hour reception.Conveniently located in the heart of Adelaide CBD (Centra...more
Hotel Richmond is situated in the centre of Rundle Mall in Adelaide’s CBD, fashion and cafe precinct. It offers stylish modern rooms and suites in a grand 1920's building.The spacious rooms are air-co...more
The award-winning 4.5-star Majestic Roof Garden Hotel is located only 50 metres from the bars, restaurants and shopping of Rundle Street. Guests have access to the rooftop garden with panoramic city v...more
The Soho Hotel, Ascend Hotel Collection boasts a rooftop deck where guests can relax with cocktails by the heated pool overlooking Adelaide's city skyline. Each guest room features original artworks.S...more
Located on Hindmarsh Square in the heart of Adelaide's city centre, Pullman Adelaide is only a 15-minute walk from local attractions such as Rundle Street's fashion boutiques and lively cafe culture....more
Built in 1897, Adabco Boutique Hotel offers guests free WiFi and a 55-inch flat-screen TV with cable channels. A communal kitchen and outdoor terrace is located on each floor.Located in the heart of A...more
!Please enter check-in date
We would love to hear your hotel suggestions or new list ideas
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
- Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz