Hotels Near ChinaTown Sydney
Sydney's ChinaTown precinct is located in Haymarket, between Central Station and Darling Harbour. It is centred around Dixon Street Mall which offers several Chinese Restaurants, cafes and bars. At the southern end of Chinatown around Hay Street is a large shopping xomples called Market City which houses restaurants, boutique shops, an indoor entertainment complex and Paddy's Markets.
Situated just 850 metres from the ICC Sydney, Novotel Sydney Darling Square offers 230 refurbished rooms with Darling Harbour views. Facilities include a fully equipped fitness centre and heated indoo...more
Situated in the heart of the popular Darling Harbour entertainment district, Holiday Inn is ideally located for sightseeing, nightlife and shopping. A former 1890s wool store, this property boasts a f...more
Radisson Hotel and Suites is situated in the heart of Sydney CBD (Central Business District), just a 5-minute walk from Darling Harbour and Town Hall train station. Facilities include an indoor swimming...more
Located in the heart of Sydney, Mantra Sydney Central offers modern, self-contained accommodation with air conditioning and satellite TV. Sydney’s famous Darling Harbour and the International Conventi...more
!Please enter check-in date
We would love to hear your hotel suggestions or new list ideas
Price Guardian. Don't Book without it.
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
- Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz