Hotels Near ChinaTown Melbourne
Melbourne's Chinatown Precinct is located along Little Bourke Street and bordered by Spring Street, Bourke Street, Swanston Street and Lonsdale Street. The area is dotted with laneways and alleys where you will find some of the best restaurants, noodle houses and Asian grocery stores in Melbourne. There are Chinese medicine and herbalists, bookstores and fashion boutiques. Chinatown is also home to some of the best accommodation, conveniently located in the city centre, close to all of Melbourne's attractions. Although there is a predominatly Chinese influence, you will also find Thai, Japanese, Indian, Malasyain, Vietnamese and Korean restaurants and Karaoke bars.
!Please enter check-in date
We would love to hear your hotel suggestions or new list ideas
Don't book without it.
Our service doesn't stop once you have booked. Hotel prices fluctuate, so after you book we keep checking prices every day. If Price Guardian sees what you've booked at a better price we will let you know how to re-book, get the better price and save money! We save customers money every day on their hotel bookings.
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 1M+ hotels, resorts, apartments + more
- One site to compare, book & save
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz