Hotels near ChinaTown Adelaide
ChinaTown Adelaide is located on Moonta Street, within the Adelaide Central Markets precinct. There are two large Paifang (Chinese Gateways) at the entrances at either end, guarded by Chinese guardian lions. Adelaide ChinaTown is the hub for the local Asian restaurants, grocery stores and markets.
The Chancellor on Currie offers an on-site swimming pool, European bistro, hot tub, fitness centre, laundry facilities and a 24-hour reception.Conveniently located in the heart of Adelaide CBD (Centra...more
Set in the heart of Adelaide city overlooking Victoria Square, Hilton Adelaide boasts a heated outdoor swimming pool, a 24-hour fitness centre and a tennis court with a jogging track. Guests enjoy spa...more
Located in the heart of Adelaide, iStay Precinct Adelaide offers self-contained apartments with a private balcony and city views. It features an indoor swimming pool, spa pool and sauna.All air-condit...more
Franklin Central Apartments is a 4-star property ideally located in the heart of Adelaide city centre. It offers modern apartments with kitchen facilities and flat-screen TV.All self-contained apartme...more
Located in the heart of Adelaide city centre, Quest Adelaide Central (formerly Quest on King William) has the city's business precincts, shopping and entertainment areas on the doorstep.Quest Adelaide...more
!Please enter check-in date
We would love to hear your hotel suggestions or new list ideas
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz