Kowloon: Mongkok Hotel Accommodation - Hong Kong
Here is a quick summary of the type of hotels and accommodation you will find in Kowloon: Mongkok.
There are 1 five star luxury hotels in Kowloon: Mongkok offering great locations, quality service and well fitted out rooms. 3 ever popular 4 star hotels for business or pleasure, and 3 star hotels providing everything for the budget conscious.
If you are visiting Kowloon: Mongkok for a business trip you may be interested in the 3 Kowloon: Mongkok hotels with conference facilities. 3 Kowloon: Mongkok hotels have parking. And getting to and from the airport is made easier by the 4 hotels with an airport shuttle.
Enjoying an excellent location in Kowloon, Metropark Hotel Mongkok has been renovated in 2016. The compact hotel is a minute’s walk from Prince Edward MTR Station C2 Exit and Cross – Boundary Bus Stop...more
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1929
Set in the heart of Mongkok, Stanford Hotel Hong Kong offers you a sleek and contemporary hotel experience surrounded by the city’s buzzling and dazzling shopping and entertainment district. At Stanfo...more
Score from 1878 reviewers
Around a 10-minute walk from famous Yau Ma Tei MTR Station and Mongkok MTR Station, Metropark Kowloon offers 4-star facilities like a rooftop pool with stunning city views, free city shuttle services...more
Rated 4 out of 5 by 2004
Centrally located in Mongkok atop the Mong Kok East MTR Station, the luxurious Royal Plaza Hotel enjoys direct access to MOKO, a large shopping mall with over 200 shops and a big cinema. The hotel off...more
Score from 6679 reviewers
Book now and pay later rooms are subject to availabilty.
Not what you were looking for?
Try a different search here
!Please enter check-in date
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz