Hobart Hotels Winter Sale
Our Top 4 devilishly fun things to do in Hobart include:
1. MONA - described by its owner as "a subversive adult Disneyland", the artworks range from thought-provoking to jaw-dropping.
2. Mount Wellington - rise 4000 feet above the harbour then take the 21km mountain bike descent tour back to sea level. For the thrill seeker.
3. Cascade Brewery Tours - quench your thirst for 'Pure Beer' (and riveting man-facts for your next BBQ) with a tour of this famous brewery.
4. Bonorong Wildlife Park - learn about the feisty locals, Tasmanian Devils, along with ridiculously cute echidnas, koalas and other native animals.
Crowne Plaza Sydney Coogee Beach offers an iconic beachside retreat in Sydney. Boasting panoramic sea views, the hotel has been refurbished to reflect its coastal surroundings and is just steps from C...more
Avoca Lodge is a boutique property located 10 minutes' walk from Coogee Beach. You can spend the day at the beach, shop in the city or try some of the amazing food in the local streets of Randwick and...more
Featuring free WiFi, Veriu Central in Sydney CBD (Central Business District), is 600 metres from Central Railway Station and 5 minutes' walk from China Town. Guests can enjoy five unique food and beve...more
!Please enter check-in date
We would love to hear your hotel suggestions or new list ideas
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz