Hobart Hotels Winter Sale
Our Top 4 devilishly fun things to do in Hobart include:
1. MONA - described by its owner as "a subversive adult Disneyland", the artworks range from thought-provoking to jaw-dropping.
2. Mount Wellington - rise 4000 feet above the harbour then take the 21km mountain bike descent tour back to sea level. For the thrill seeker.
3. Cascade Brewery Tours - quench your thirst for 'Pure Beer' (and riveting man-facts for your next BBQ) with a tour of this famous brewery.
4. Bonorong Wildlife Park - learn about the feisty locals, Tasmanian Devils, along with ridiculously cute echidnas, koalas and other native animals.
!Please enter check-in date
We would love to hear your hotel suggestions or new list ideas
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz