Hobart Hotels Winter Sale
Our Top 4 devilishly fun things to do in Hobart include:
1. MONA - described by its owner as "a subversive adult Disneyland", the artworks range from thought-provoking to jaw-dropping.
2. Mount Wellington - rise 4000 feet above the harbour then take the 21km mountain bike descent tour back to sea level. For the thrill seeker.
3. Cascade Brewery Tours - quench your thirst for 'Pure Beer' (and riveting man-facts for your next BBQ) with a tour of this famous brewery.
4. Bonorong Wildlife Park - learn about the feisty locals, Tasmanian Devils, along with ridiculously cute echidnas, koalas and other native animals.
!Please enter check-in date
We would love to hear your hotel suggestions or new list ideas
Don't book without it.
Our service doesn't stop once you have booked. Hotel prices fluctuate, so after you book we keep checking prices every day. If Price Guardian sees what you've booked at a better price we will let you know how to re-book, get the better price and save money! We save customers money every day on their hotel bookings.
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 1M+ hotels, resorts, apartments + more
- One site to compare, book & save
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz