Hobart Five Star and Deluxe Hotels
If you dream of spoiling yourself and your partner with an indulgent stay in a luxurious five star hotel, then check out this listing of five star and deluxe hotels in Hobart. These hotels and resorts offer luxuriously appointed guest rooms, sumptuous dining experiences, pampering day spas, outstanding customer service and all the amenities needed for a romantic getaway or special night out.
Mona Pavilions offers contemporary accommodation, just 15 minutes’ drive from Hobart CBD (Central Business District). Situated on a private peninsula on the Derwent River, it offers a heated lap pool...more
Sitting alongside Hobart's waterfront, the historic Henry Jones Art Hotel offers luxurious rooms offering water or courtyard views. The hotel is set in a row of renovated 1820s warehouses and a former...more
Offering lovely views towards Mount Wellington, the 1847 Islington Hotel offers luxurious accommodation with original artwork and precious antiques. Just 5 minutes’ drive from Sullivans Cove, it featu...more
!Please enter check-in date
We would love to hear your hotel suggestions or new list ideas
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
- Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz