Confirming room availability
Hotel OverviewWith a 3-star rating from the Scottish Tourist Board, Teviotside Guest House in Hawick provides well-appointed accommodation around 30 minutes’ drive from Kielder Forest and the Northumberland National Park. A 5-minute walk from Hawick town centre, this guest house provides free Wi-Fi.Each guest room has a flat-screen TV with Netflix, desk, wardrobe, hairdryer and tea and coffee facilities. All rooms have an en suite shower or bath, a wall mirror and ironing facilities available on request.A cooked breakfast is served each morning, along with a buffet selection including cereals, tea and coffee. Special dietary requirements can be catered for if advised. The town has a variety of restaurants, takeaways, cafés and pubs within a short walk.On the River Teviot, Hawick is a 20-minute drive from the majestic 12th-century priory Jedburgh Abbey, and around 30 minutes from the Jedforest Deer & Farm Park. Town centre attractions including the Borders Textile Towerhouse and Hawick Museum are within 10 minutes’ walk of Teviotside Guest House.
This hotel may have changed name or is no longer bookable via Hotel.com.au
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz