Confirming room availability
Score from 169 reviewers
Bed and Breakfast Overview
Offering a garden and a shared lounge, North Bridge Street B&B has rooms with a flat-screen TV and free WiFi. Located in Hawick, it has free public parking. Each room features carpeted floors and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. The Northumberland National Park is a 30-minute drive from B&B North Bridge Street.
Score from 169 reviewers
Lock in a great price now and relax with our Price Guardian working for youHotel prices fluctuate. Book now, we will check prices each day for you and then let you know how to re-book if an even better price becomes available.
!Please enter city, landmark, postcode or hotel name
!Please enter check-in date
Facilities of North Bridge Street B&B
Free parking, Parking, Pets allowed
Free WiFi, Internet services, WiFi
Garden, Shared lounge/TV area
Designated smoking area, Family rooms, Non-smoking rooms
From 14:30 hours
Untill 11:00 hours
Cancellation / Prepayment
Cancellation, prepayment and 'book now pay later' policies vary according to room type. Please check the room conditions when selecting your room above.
Accepted credit cards
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
Setup a Price watch for North Bridge Street B&B
Each day we'll check prices and send you an email for your selected dates at North Bridge Street B&B. If you don't have specific dates but would like to check prices for say next weekend or say next month we can check the price too.
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
|Guests||1 room, 2 adults|
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz