Confirming room availability
Hotel OverviewJust metres from Handforth Railway Station, the hotel offers great value, with free parking and spacious, comfortable and modern en suite rooms.The Premier Inn Manchester (Handforth) has a convenient location. Trains run regularly between Handforth Railway Station and Manchester Piccadilly in the heart of Manchester's city centre.All rooms have satellite TV and telephone/modem points and some rooms can take 2 adults and up to 2 children (under 16 years). The 2 children also get a free full breakfast when accompanied by an adult eating a full breakfast.An all-you-can-eat buffet breakfast is available each morning and includes scrambled, fried, poached or boiled eggs, and pork or vegetarian sausages. There is also a wide continental selection.Next to the hotel, the Bull's Head Chef & Brewer is a traditional country pub with open fires and offers freshly prepared meals made with the finest ingredients available locally.Manchester Airport is 4 miles from this Premier Inn, while only 3 miles from both the M60 and M56.
This hotel may have changed name or is no longer bookable via Hotel.com.au
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz