Confirming room availability
Set in Guiglia, La Lanterna di Guiglia features a restaurant, bar, shared lounge, and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has family rooms.
At the hotel, every room includes a wardrobe, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.
Guests at La Lanterna di Guiglia can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.
Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Guiglia, like hiking and cycling.
Bologna is 41 km from La Lanterna di Guiglia, while Modena is 35 km away. The nearest airport is Bologna Guglielmo Marconi Airport, 29 km from the hotel.
Lock in a great price now and relax with our Price Guardian working for youHotel prices fluctuate. Book now, we will check prices each day for you and then let you know how to re-book if an even better price becomes available.
!Please enter city, landmark, postcode or hotel name
!Please enter check-in date
Enter dates to see room photos
Facilities of La Lanterna di Guiglia
Free parking, On-site parking, Parking, Pets allowed, WiFi everywhere
Free WiFi, Internet services, WiFi
Food & Drink
Bar, Packed lunches, Restaurant, Snack bar, Special diet menus (on request)
Front-desk/reception area services
Shared lounge/TV area
Fax/photocopying, Meeting/banquet facilities
Family rooms, Heating
From 11:30 hours
Untill 11:30 hours
Cancellation / Prepayment
Cancellation, prepayment and 'book now pay later' policies vary according to room type. Please check the room conditions when selecting your room above.
Accepted credit cards
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
Setup a Price watch for La Lanterna di Guiglia
Each day we'll check prices and send you an email for your selected dates at La Lanterna di Guiglia. If you don't have specific dates but would like to check prices for say next weekend or say next month we can check the price too.
Winter School Holidays in Australia
All east coast states of Australia are on holidays at the same time. ACT, QLD, NSW and Vic school holidays are from Sat 26 June to Sun 11 July.
West coast Australia (being WA and SA) is on holidays one week after the east coast states from Sat 3 July to Sun 18 July. NT is doing it's own thing, probably because it's dry season, and is on holidays from 26 June to 19 July.
To get the best deals and availability, east coasters would probably be best served travelling west for that first week and west coasters could travel east for the last week.
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
|Guests||1 room, 2 adults|
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
- Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz