Great Ocean Road Hotel Accommodation
To see the latest deals and prices click here to enter your travel dates.
Enjoy one of the world's greatest coastal drives with its dramatic scenery of striking contrasts along the Great Ocean Road in Victoria. The region boasts powerful seas, golden beaches, peaceful townships, giant cliffs and lush forests. Turning off the Great Ocean Road in most sections will get you great cliff top views shown here.
Enjoy views of Melbourne and Port Phillip Bay from the West Gate Bridge. Stroll along the pristine sandy beaches and wander through sleepy seaside holiday towns. View majestic monoliths abruptly rising from the sea. Discover the deep fern gullies and eucalypt trees as they meet the sheer coast that plunges into the sparking Southern Ocean and Bass Strait.
Stop off at Kennett River to see Koala bears in their native habitat. Hear the legends of the 'Shipwreck Coast', enjoy traditional Aussie billy tea, stop for photos and relax while watching breathtaking coastal panoramas.
Shown on the left is the remaining section of London Bridge near the 12 Aposotles, other things to do and see along the Great Ocean Road:
View the popular coastal townships of Torquay (home of Bells Beach) and Lorne, a surfers haven and Melbournian retreat; Tour the length of the Great Ocean Road, passing towering limestone cliffs, sweeping sandy beaches and stunning forest scenery; Enjoy the character of the charming seaside town of Apollo Bay and take a walk along the beach; Explore Port Campbell National Park with its awe-inspiring natural attractions, including the Blowhole and the Grotto; An icon of the Australian coastline, the Twelve Apostles, are the world's largest limestone towers.
Book now and pay later rooms are subject to availabilty.
Not what you were looking for?
Try a different search here
!Please enter check-in date
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz