Gold Coast Winter Sale
For something different from the big theme parks, playing golf or shopping at designer stores, here are our Top 3 fun things to do on the Gold Coast in winter:
1. Mount Tamborine for wine, worms and adventure. Visit the Queensland Wine Centre, head underground to the man-made glow worm caves, or tarzan through the rainforest with rope courses and flying foxes for every level at the Thunderbird Adventure Parc.
2. Whale Watching - don’t miss a morning tour to Whale Alley, just 20 minutes from shore. There are a number of vessels offering 360-degree views, morning tea and multiple decks – indoor and outdoor – to spot these majestic creatures.
3. Ripley's Odditorium located in the centre of Surfers Paradise. Roam 15 galleries of hard-to-believe exhibits, stories and illusions. Amongst them a piece of Mars Rock from the Red Planet, discover rare artifacts in the Egyptian Tomb and marvel at the World’s Smallest Car.
Relax in either the indoor or the outdoor pool at Mantra Sun City, located in the heart of Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast. You can workout in the fitness centre or play a game of tennis on the hot...more
Paradise Centre Apartments is situated 20 metres from the beach in Surfer’s Paradise. It offers an outdoor swimming pool, tennis court and sauna. Apartments come with a kitchen and balcony. All apartm...more
When you stay at Sofitel Gold Coast Broadbeach in Broadbeach, you'll be connected to a shopping center and minutes from Oasis Shopping Centre and Jupiters Casino. This 5-star hotel is within close pro...more
Towering over the stretch of coastline, Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise is nestled between the Cavill Avenue entertainment strip and Broadbeach’s premier local shopping and dining scene, with the G-link...more
Offering access to 2 outdoor heated swimming pools, 1 indoor pool, 3 hot tubs and a fitness centre, BreakFree Moroccan is situated less than 100 metres from the 3 km long Surfers Paradise Beach. 1 fre...more
Just 5 minutes' walk from Surfers Paradise Beach, Mantra Crown Towers offers self-contained apartments with a private balcony. Guests can enjoy a Thai restaurant. Younger guests can play in the lagoon...more
When you stay at Neptune Resort in Broadbeach, you'll be near the beach and minutes from Oracle Boulevard and Jupiters Casino. This family-friendly aparthotel is within close proximity of Dracula's Qu...more
Located 10 minutes' drive from Gold Coast beaches, Surfers Paradise and Jupiters Casino, Mercure Gold Coast Resort offers 2 outdoor swimming pools, a fitness centre, sauna and 2 tennis courts. All roo...more
This world-class resort features unique natural tropical surroundings, exquisite rooms and breathtaking views, with spacious villas set amongst trees and plants providing abundant privacy and peace. E...more
Located just 12 minutes’ drive from the centre of Surfers Paradise, with regular shuttle services to Pacific Fair, Jupiter's Casino and Surfers Paradise, this 100-hectare resort is set on a 27-hole ch...more
Located just 200 metres from the beach, Xanadu Resort offers modern apartments with stunning Gold Coast views. It features 2 swimming pools, a hot tub, a sauna and fitness centre. Winner of the 2015 T...more
Chevron Palms offers spacious apartments on Chevron Island, only 500 metres to the centre of Surfers Paradise. Guests enjoy a heated swimming pool, free covered parking, a tour desk and a BBQ area. Ch...more
Mantra Broadbeach on the Park offers luxurious apartments, just one block away from Kurrawa Beach. Guests enjoy amenities including a spa bath, fully equipped kitchen and laundry facilities. Onsite fa...more
Mantra Sierra Grand is located within 3 minutes’ stroll from the Broadbeach and surf beaches. It offers luxurious, self-contained accommodation with panoramic ocean and hinterland views from some room...more
Wyndham Surfers Paradise Resort offers self-catering apartments with an LCD TV, an iPod docking station, a home theatre system and a laundry. Free WiFi and free private parking are provided. All spaci...more
With 3 outdoor pools, a sauna, hot tub and an in-house cinema room, Mantra Circle on Cavill offers a number of relaxation options. Guests can work out in the fitness centre or take an 8-minute walk to...more
Mantra Coolangatta Beach overlooks the internationally recognised surf beaches of Kirra, Greenmount and Rainbow Bay. All apartments are self-catered with fully equipped kitchens, laundries and some ha...more
Peppers Broadbeach Resort offers luxurious accommodation with WiFi and car parking for 1 vehicle. Facilities include Zen gardens, tai chi lawns, private cinemas, a hot tub, guest lounges, a teppanyaki...more
Located 100 metres from the beach, Hilton Surfers Paradise Residences offers luxury 1, 2, 3 and 4-bedroom apartments with panoramic views. Guests have access to a fitness centre, indoor swimming pool,...more
Rising high above Surfers Paradise Beach, this stylish hotel offers spacious rooms with floor-to-ceiling windows and stunning views. Guests can choose from 2 bars, 1 restaurant and 4 swimming pools. E...more
!Please enter check-in date
We would love to hear your hotel suggestions or new list ideas
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz