Located in Glebe (Inner West), Verona Guest House is convenient to Sydney Fish Market and Darling Harbour. This 4.5-star bed & breakfast is within close proximity of University of Sydney and White Bay Cruise Terminal.
RoomsMake yourself at home in one of the 8 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available.
Rec, Spa, Premium AmenitiesTake in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in the lobby.
DiningA complimentary continental breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other AmenitiesFeatured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Sorry, we have no rooms available at the Verona Guest House from Mon, 26 Feb 2024 to Tue, 27 Feb 2024
change dates to try different dates or please see the list of alternative hotels below.
Hotels near the Verona Guest House from Mon, 26 Feb 2024 to Tue, 27 Feb 2024
The distance shown is the approximate straight line distance in km from Verona Guest House to the alternative hotel
Facilities of Verona Guest House
Room facilities of Verona Guest House
Setup a Price watch for Verona Guest House
Each day we'll check prices and send you an email for your selected dates at Verona Guest House. If you don't have specific dates but would like to check prices for say next weekend or say next month we can check the price too.
Top 3 Closest Hotels to Verona Guest House
Distance : 1.19 KM
108 Parramatta Road, Camperdown, Sydney,...
We Price Match (And its easy)
If you find a cheaper price after booking look for 'Found this room cheaper elsewhere?' on your confirmation page to request a price match and see price match terms.
|1 room, 2 adults
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
- Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz