Confirming room availability
Hotel OverviewMt Rosa Lodge serves a sumptuous breakfast, offering both continental and cooked options. Set on a private vineyard producing Pinot Noir, it features a cosy guest lounge, barbecue facilities and free Wi-Fi access. Guests enjoy free cheese and fresh fruits as well.The heated guest rooms feature access to a terrace with views of the mountains and vineyards. Each is equipped with leather couches, a DVD player and flat-screen satellite TV.The guest lounge has a fireplace, books and satellite TV. Guests can sample the wine while walking through the vineyards.The continental breakfast includes homemade muesli, cereals, yoghurt, a selection of bread and homemade jams. The cooked option features breads, ham and cheese croissants, mushrooms, jalapeno bagels and eggs.Queenstown Mt Rosa Lodge is within an 18-minute drive of Lake Hayes and Arrowtown. It is a 25-minute drive from Queenstown International Airport and a 30-minute drive from central Queenstown.
This hotel may have changed name or is no longer bookable via Hotel.com.au
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
- Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz