Confirming room availability
Abbotswood Motor Inn
308-310 High St, Belmont, Geelong, 3216 - show map
Hotel OverviewAbbotswood Motor Inn features a heated indoor swimming pool, free Wi-Fi and free cable TV. All rooms are on the ground floor, with free parking outside each unit.Each room at Abbotswood Motor Inn Geelong has a private bathroom, air conditioning, heating, a TV and a DVD player. A microwave, tea/coffee-making facilities and a toaster are also provided.Guests have free access to laundry facilities, a BBQ and a small, modified tennis court.The cafes and restaurants in Waurn Ponds and the center of Belmont are within a 5-minute drive of the property. It is a 10-minute drive from the center of Geelong and a 20-minute drive from Avalon Airport.
This hotel may have changed name or is no longer bookable via Hotel.com.au
When is the best time to book? You can relax with
Our service doesn't stop once you have booked. Hotel prices fluctuate, so after you book we keep checking prices every day. If we see what you've booked at a better price we will let you know how to re-book, get the better price and save money! We save customers money every day on their hotel bookings.
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 850,000+ hotels, resorts, apartments + more
- One site to compare, book & save
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ If the price drops after you book we let you know!
- 100% Australian owned
Daily inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz