Town: Galway Bay Hotel Accommodation - Galway
Here is a quick summary of the type of hotels and accommodation you will find in Town: Galway Bay.
If you are looking for something eclectic, smaller or quaint there are 1 boutique hotels in Town: Galway Bay. 3 ever popular 4 star hotels for business or pleasure, and 3 star hotels providing everything for the budget conscious.
Keeping active is entirely possible at the 2 hotels in Town: Galway Bay with a gym and the 2 hotels with a pool.
Pampering, relaxation, massage and spa treatments are available at the 1 hotels with a spa and wellness centres.
If you are visiting Town: Galway Bay for a business trip you may be interested in the 1 Town: Galway Bay hotels with conference facilities. 4 Town: Galway Bay hotels have parking.
Overlooking Galway Bay and situated on Quay Street, Jurys Inn Galway is a 2-minute walk from St. Nicholas' Collegiate Church. It offers a restaurant and a 24-hour reception.Rooms at Jurys Galway featu...more
The Residence Hotel is situated in Galway's entertainment neighbourhood and offers free WiFi.The hotel features 20 individually designed bedrooms which include a flat-screen TV with access to Netflix...more
The Galmont Hotel and Spa overlooks Galway Bay and is just 200 metres from Eyre Square. It has an award-winning restaurant, Spirit One Spa and Energize fitness and leisure.Large rooms at The Galmont Hot...more
The award-winning, 4-star Galway Bay Hotel overlooks Galway Bay and is situated on Galway’s Blue Flag beach. Guests can enjoy the hotel’s swimming pool, a massage fountain, and its AA Rosette Bay Bras...more
Book now and pay later rooms are subject to availabilty.
Not what you were looking for?
Try a different search here
!Please enter check-in date
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
- Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz