St. Louis Hotel Accommodation - St. Louis
In St. Louis city centre, across from the Scottrade Center Sports Arena and adjacent to the Metro Link light rail system, this hotel offers enjoyable facilities such as an indoor swimming pool.St. Lou...more
Score from 608 reviewers
This 4-star hotel is located in the historic Cupples Station district of downtown St. Louis. It features an International restaurant, luxury spa and modern rooms with a 37-inch flat-screen TV.Styled i...more
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 1642
Listed on the National Historic Register, this iconic hotel is 5 minutes’ walk from Edward Jones Dome. Free WiFi access is available on site, along with a restaurant. This non-smoking property offers...more
Score from 105 reviewers
andlt;pandgt;andlt;bandgt;Property Locationandlt;/bandgt; andlt;br /andgt;With a stay at Courtyard St. Louis Downtown/Convention Center, youandapos;ll be centrally located in St. Louis, steps from Americaandapos;s Center...more
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 7
Situated in the former Union Railway Station, this hotel boasts a 19th century atmosphere and a lobby with Tiffany stained glass windows. The St. Louis Gateway Arch is less than 1 mile away.Free Wi-F...more
Score from 492 reviewers
This downtown Saint Louis hotel is 13 miles from the Saint Louis Lambert International Airport. The hotel offers a gym and rooms with room service.Marriott Saint Louis Grand Hotel rooms include a work...more
Score from 477 reviewers
Book now and pay later rooms are subject to availabilty.
Not what you were looking for?
Try a different search here
!Please enter check-in date
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz