Confirming room availability
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Frederick
Hotel OverviewWith a stay at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Frederick in Frederick, you'll be in the business district and minutes from Westview Promenade, and close to Francis Scott Key Mall. This hotel is within close proximity of Monocacy Battlefield and Monocacy National Battlefied.
RoomsMake yourself at home in one of the 105 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include complimentary weekday newspapers and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Rec, Spa, Premium AmenitiesBe sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center.
DiningA complimentary continental breakfast is included.
Business, Other AmenitiesFeatured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.
This hotel may have changed name or is no longer bookable via Hotel.com.au
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz