Confirming room availability
Clarion Inn Frederick Event Center
Hotel OverviewLocated in Frederick, Holiday Inn Frederick-Conference Center at FSK Mall is minutes from Westview Promenade and Francis Scott Key Mall. This hotel is within close proximity of Monocacy Battlefield and Monocacy National Battlefied.
RoomsMake yourself at home in one of the 155 air-conditioned guestrooms. Cable programming along with video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary newspapers.
Rec, Spa, Premium AmenitiesEnjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional amenities include an arcade/game room and discounted use of a nearby fitness facility.
DiningEnjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other AmenitiesFeatured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.
This hotel may have changed name or is no longer bookable via Hotel.com.au
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz