Fiji On Sale
Sure Fiji isn't the most impossibly remote or life-altering holiday. It's a well trodden path and with good reason. It's easy to get to from Australia. There's water sports in all forms. Fresh seafood. Island hopping. Day spa indulgence. And super friendly locals who are so good with kids. Watching your pennies? Fiji caters for all budgets.
When's the best time to go to Fiji?
Fiji is a good year-round destination. Even in the coolest months – July and August – the average temperature is 26ºC. But for a true taste of tropical paradise, go in April/May. Rainy season is over then, the heat and humidity won't kill you, and the water is bath temperature.
Located in Nadi, Smugglers Cove Beach Resort and Hotel is by the ocean and convenient to Wailoaloa Beach and Namaka Market. This beach resort is within the vicinity of Sri Siva Subramaniya Temple and...more
Located in Nadi, Tanoa International Hotel is in the business district and close to Namaka Market and Garden of the Sleeping Giant. This 4-star hotel is within the vicinity of Wailoaloa Beach and Sabe...more
Wananavu Beach Resort features 34 deluxe bungalows situated on the palm-fringed ocean or amongst the lush tropical gardens. The reef and sunset views from the rooms and restaurant and bar are spectacula...more
Shangri-La’s Fijian Resort and Spa is located on the exclusive and private Yanuca Island. All rooms boast stunning ocean views, a balcony, and free WiFi in public areas. Guests enjoy a restaurant, bar...more
Radisson Blu Resort Fiji is spread across 10 acres of pristine beachfront on Denarau Island and is surrounded by climate controlled lagoon style swimming pools, lush gardens and bordered by the Denara...more
Situated on Beqa Island, this beachfront resort is surrounded by tropical gardens and offers a restaurant, a bar and swimming pool. Guests have free use of kayaks and can go diving on the lovely coral...more
!Please enter check-in date
We would love to hear your hotel suggestions or new list ideas
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz