Fiji On Sale
Sure Fiji isn't the most impossibly remote or life-altering holiday. It's a well trodden path and with good reason. It's easy to get to from Australia. There's water sports in all forms. Fresh seafood. Island hopping. Day spa indulgence. And super friendly locals who are so good with kids. Watching your pennies? Fiji caters for all budgets.
When's the best time to go to Fiji?
Fiji is a good year-round destination. Even in the coolest months – July and August – the average temperature is 26ºC. But for a true taste of tropical paradise, go in April/May. Rainy season is over then, the heat and humidity won't kill you, and the water is bath temperature.
!Please enter check-in date
We would love to hear your hotel suggestions or new list ideas
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz