Fiji Apartments Villas and Family Bures
Fiji is a fantastic holiday destination for families, with some hotels offering great family friendly accommodation such as self-catering villas or traditional Fijian thatched bures on the beach. An apartment with kitchen facilities is handy for a family, especially with small children needing to warm bottles or food plus the extra space and separate bedrooms allow for some quiet time when the kids are resting. And the Fijian locals are so good with kids - we love to holiday with our children but sometimes we need a little away time and a resort with a kids club is a great choice.
Denarau is located a short 15 minute drive from the airport and is home to many resorts as well as the Denarau Golf & Raquet Club and the Denarau Marina. Most sightseeing cruises depart from the Denarau Marina for day trips to the outer islands, and even overnight cruises. The Marina also offers a range of dining and shopping options.
There are many popular family resorts on the southern coast of Fiji's main island, Viti Levu. The 'Coral Coast' is the perfect base from which you can explore Fiji. There's only one main road around the island so it is difficult to get lost. The Coral Coast resorts offer some of the best restaurants and gold courses on the island.
If you want the true 'desert island' feel, then head out to the Mamanuca Islands, a ferry or catamaran ride from the mainland. This group of islands is surrounded by crystal clear waters and the island resorts offer the perfect tropical escape. Some islands are accessible by small plane or helicopter ride.
!Please enter check-in date
We would love to hear your hotel suggestions or new list ideas
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz