Hotel OverviewLe Patio de Fes is a traditional Moroccan guesthouse set in the heart of Fes’s Medina district. It offers a shady terrace with panoramic city views and individually-decorated guest rooms.Guests are welcomed with mint tea, Moroccan pastries and mineral water in the guest rooms. The air-conditioned rooms and suites have a typical Moroccan décor and private bathrooms decorated with mosaic tiles. Some also feature a private balcony.Guests at the Riad Le Patio De Fes can enjoy free mint tea on the patio. There is also an on-site restaurant that serves traditional Moroccan cuisine, prepared with fresh market produce.Free Wi-Fi is available in the Riad’s public areas and the staff are available to offer assistance 24 hours a day.Riad Le Patio De Fes is situated in the Rhabt Zbib district, just a 3-minute walk from R'Cif Square and in close proximity to the souks and traditional markets. The Royal Golf Course of Fes is also nearby.
This hotel may have changed name or is no longer bookable via Hotel.com.au
We Price Match (And its easy)
If you find a cheaper price after booking look for 'Found this room cheaper elsewhere?' on your confirmation page to request a price match and see price match terms.
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
- Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz