Fargo Hotels with Balcony Rooms
To see the latest deals and prices click here to enter your travel dates.
Various sized balcony rooms can be found when you book a hotel in Fargo. Each of the Fargo hotels below mentions they have at least one room with a balcony, an we have tried to highlight this room in the description. The smallest balcony is a Juliet balcony where you can open the window but you can't or you can't really step out onto it because it's too small, essentially not designed to stand on. The next sized up balcony rooms are big enough to get outside and for 1 or 2 people to sit down. You could in theory still smoke on the balcony but smoking is often banned in public places in many cities, there may still be an ashtray handy though. After that there are very large balcony rooms where you have a full set of seats for 4 or more and possibly a BBQ (weather dependant of course).
Located off Interstate-94, this Fargo hotel is 1 mile from West Acres Shopping Center and Red River Zoo. It features an indoor pool and spacious rooms...more
Just 12 minutes’ drive from Hector International Airport, this Fargo, North Dakota hotel features an indoor pool and hot tub. Free Wi-Fi access is ava...more
Book now and pay later rooms are subject to availabilty.
Not what you were looking for?
Try a different search here
!Please enter check-in date
Fargo Hotels by Quality Rating
Fargo Hotel Group Booking Reservations
Fargo Hotels with Day Spas or Wellness Centres
Other Major Cities that have Hotels with Balcony rooms
- Hotels with Balcony rooms in Myrtle Beach
- Hotels with Balcony rooms in Los Angeles
- Hotels with Balcony rooms in Destin
- Hotels with Balcony rooms in Honolulu
- Hotels with Balcony rooms in Panama City Beach
- Hotels with Balcony rooms in Galveston
- Hotels with Balcony rooms in Mammoth Lakes
- Hotels with Balcony rooms in Keystone
- Hotels with Balcony rooms in San Diego
- Hotels with Balcony rooms in Orlando