Estreito Da Calheta CBD Hotels With On Site Car Parking
To see the latest deals and prices click here to enter your travel dates.
These Estreito Da Calheta CBD Hotels have on site car parking, or parking within the hotel building itself, so no walking down the street with your luggage to the car parking station.
Offering an outdoor swimming pool, a restaurant and a fitness centre, Quinta Alegre is located in Madeira’s Estreito da Calheta. The unit features lush green surroundings and has panoramic sea views.E...more
The hotel Atrio is a small family run rural hotel located on the sunny south side of Madeira Island. Wonderfully placed at the edge of a pine forest, nature lovers and walkers find the perfect alterna...more
Featuring barbecue facilities and a garden, Canto da Manu provides accommodation in Estreito da Calheta with access to free WiFi and sea views. The property features mountain and garden views.The home...more
The pet-friendly Paraíso das Flores offers self-catering villas in Estreito da Calheta, between the picturesque villages of Calheta and Jardim do Mar, Madeira Island. It includes an outdoor swimming p...more
* Book now and pay later rooms are subject to availabilty. Not what you were looking for? Try your search again
!Please enter check-in date
Don't book without it.
Our service doesn't stop once you have booked. Hotel prices fluctuate, so after you book we keep checking prices every day. If Price Guardian sees what you've booked at a better price we will let you know how to re-book, get the better price and save money! We save customers money every day on their hotel bookings.
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz