Confirming room availability
Auberge Obersolberg provides en suite accommodation in the Alsace region of France. It has a restaurant and terrace, and overlooks the Munster Valley.
Auberge Obersolberg’s rustic dining room serves traditional Alsatian cuisine prepared with local produce. The menu changes according to the season. Guests are invited to dine in the dining room with its panoramic views of the Black Forest or on the terrace, which overlooks the Munster Valley.
Obersolberg’s rooms are equipped with a TV and ensuite bathroom with a shower. Each room has a view overlooking the mountains. Some of them feature a private balcony.
The Obersolberg Auberge is located 3 km from the Munster Train Sation and 18 km from Colmar. There are a variety of activities in the area including hiking, mountain biking and fishing.
Lock in a great price now and relax with our Price Guardian working for youHotel prices fluctuate. Book now, we will check prices each day for you and then let you know how to re-book if an even better price becomes available.
!Please enter city, landmark, postcode or hotel name
!Please enter check-in date
Facilities of Auberge Obersolberg
Free parking, On-site parking, Parking, Pets allowed, Private parking, WiFi everywhere
Free WiFi, Internet services, WiFi
From 17:00 hours
Untill 10:30 hours
Cancellation / Prepayment
Cancellation, prepayment and 'book now pay later' policies vary according to room type. Please check the room conditions when selecting your room above.
Accepted credit cards
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
Setup a Price watch for Auberge Obersolberg
Each day we'll check prices and send you an email for your selected dates at Auberge Obersolberg. If you don't have specific dates but would like to check prices for say next weekend or say next month we can check the price too.
Winter School Holidays in Australia
All east coast states of Australia are on holidays at the same time. ACT, QLD, NSW and Vic school holidays are from Sat 26 June to Sun 11 July.
West coast Australia (being WA and SA) is on holidays one week after the east coast states from Sat 3 July to Sun 18 July. NT is doing it's own thing, probably because it's dry season, and is on holidays from 26 June to 19 July.
To get the best deals and availability, east coasters would probably be best served travelling west for that first week and west coasters could travel east for the last week.
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
|Guests||1 room, 2 adults|
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
- Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz