Confirming room availability
Hotel OverviewThe Econo Lodge hotel is located next to the Upper Peninsula State Fair Grounds (home of the UP State Fair) and minutes from downtown. The hotel's convenient location is close to popular area attractions, including the Delta County Historical Museum, Sand Point Lighthouse, Pioneer Trail Park, Hiawatha National Forest and the Wells Sports Complex.All guest rooms include hair dryers, irons, ironing boards and cable television with free HBO. Non-smoking and handicap accessible rooms are also offered. Truck and bus parking is located on the property for guest convenience.The hotel offers free wired and wireless Internet access, free continental breakfast, free coffee 24 hours a day and free local calls. Guests can relax in the hotel's indoor hot tub and sauna.Business travelers will appreciate the hotel's meeting facilities and access to fax and copy machines. Casino packages are available.Specialty shops, antique shops, golf courses and restaurants are close by. Public beaches are only two miles away. Enjoy live music, comedy night and other entertainment at the 8th Street Coffee House. There are also casinos, nightclubs and several outdoor areas, where visitors can enjoy hunting, skiing, hiking, skating, scuba diving, jet skiing, boating and horseback riding, in the area.
This hotel may have changed name or is no longer bookable via Hotel.com.au
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz